Proud Sponsor of the Kid & Mutt Race
Fetterley’s Garage has been a long supporter of the local community and the Kearney Dog Sled Races. As sponsor of the Kid and Mutt Race we support an important part of our community, it’s youth. Many of the Kid and Mutt participants enjoy this race so much they return years later as adults to compete in the sprint or mid distance races. We welcome and encourage our little mushers in this fun event.
Established in 1948 by Charles and Sadie Fetterley and located just as you arrive into the heart of Kearney, across the road from the Community Centre and just past the flashing light, Fetterley’s Garage has been a long time service provider with-in Ontario’s Biggest Little Town, Kearney, Ontario. What would any community be with out a service centre. You’ll find almost everything you may need for you car or truck, from fuel to new and used parts.
Fetterley’s Garage Provides
- All types of automobile, snowmobile, ATV and boat fluids
- Kerosene, small disposable propane, naptha
- The Beer Store – Empty Bottle Dealer – Although Kearney has a Liquor Store, your empty liquor and beer are returned here
- Purolator Depot – Purolator delivers only to town proper so all other shipments to homes in the outlying areas of Kearney will be dropped off here for pickup. Purolator drops off and picks up Monday to Friday(excluding holidays) between 11a.m. and 2p.m. You can ship out from our location as well, either using your Purolator account or we can use Purolator website and get a cost for shipment and it can be paid directly to us.
- Fishing gear and worms(April to October)
- Our Variety Store offers
- We have a large selection of pop, juice, water, Gatorade, energy drinks and Kawartha milk. We also have a Keurig Coffee Maker on site with a large variety of coffees, tea and hot chocolate. This coffee maker brews each cup individually, allowing for a fresh cup of coffee each time.
- Chips, chocolate bars, gum, certs, disposable cameras
For current information about Fetterley’s Garage or even what’s happening in the community be sure to follow Fetterley’s profile on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fetterleys.garage
Serving Our Community
Thanks so much for dropping in !! We hope you enjoyed your visit !! Remember …. next time you’re up this way, be sure to drop in , have a look around … and say hi !!
We hope you have all come to enjoy and appreciate the true beauty of the North and celebrate in the local History !! There are many stories to be shared of our founding fathers and the roots to the beginning of this Great Land !!
1770 Hwy 518E
Kearney, ON POA IMO