Please note changes in our Race Registration and Bib/Seeding Draw
Updated December 2014
Friday 6-8 pm – Registration is Open for 4 dog, 6 dog, ski-joring and Stage Races.
Friday 8 pm
- Seeding for 4-Dog, 6-Dog and Ski-joring classes – the Race Marshall will determine the mushers bib numbers for Saturday Races based on historical data (no random bib draws)
- Bib draw for the Stage Race
- Note – Mushers do not need to be present for this.
Saturday 7 am – Registration Open for 4 dog, 6 dog, ski-joring and Stage Races.
Saturday 8 am – Registration Closes for 4 dog, 6 dog, ski-joring and Stage Races.
- Saturday Morning’s entries will be placed according to registration in order following the last purebred team from Friday night’s placement.
- Even if you are an open team and register on Saturday morning you will still start behind the purebred teams that registered on Friday night.
- Any pre-registration received with payments prior to 6 pm Friday night will be included in the Friday night’s seeding & bib draws.
Mandatory drivers meeting for the 4 dog, 6 dog, ski-joring and Stage Races will be held on Saturday at 8:15 am in Seniors room. (Drivers Only, no handlers).
Any driver not in attendance maybe accessed a monetary/time penalty at the race marshal’s discretion.
Public Driver’s Meeting will start at 8:30 am in main hall.